- Quality ~ Countless, unseen details are often the only difference between mediocre and magnificent.
- Service ~ Service is the lifeblood of any organization. Everything flows from it and is nourished by it. Customer Service is not a department…It’s an attitude.
- Excellence ~ Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible.
Why Choose Kristina?
Are you looking for RESULTS?
Whether buying or selling, I have the proven ability to provide you with an organized, comfortable transition. I am a full time, FULL SERVICE Agent! I will assist you from start to finish, making sure that everything runs smoothly. I will be present for all viewings, attend all inspections, and take care of every detail.
I am supported by Rochester’s Largest Nationally Affiliated Real Estate Company and located at the #1 Multi-office RE/MAX Company in New York, RE/MAX Realty Group. With our unlimited advertising options, state of the art technology and our own marketing department, I can customize everything to fit YOUR needs.
- My strong suits ~ I am dedicated to providing you with superior service, dependable to meet your needs, punctual because I know your time is valuable, and professional to handle your business with care. With my positive attitude, strong negotiating skills and swift multi-tasking ability, you can’t go wrong!
- I will work hard to exceed your expectations. • I can work around YOUR schedule. Days, evenings and weekends, by appointment.
Why get stressed out? I can start working for you today!
- Texas Hold’em
- Volunteer Opportunities
- All of Monroe County, and surrounding areas
- Residential, First-time Homebuyers, Investment, Waterfront
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- New York State Association of Realtors, Member
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Member
- Greece Olympia PTSA, Member
- Advocate and supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Wilmont Cancer Center and Golisano Children’s Center at Strong Hospital