About Kristina Adolph
Quality ~ Countless, unseen details are often the only difference between mediocre and magnificent.
Service ~ Service is the lifeblood of any organization. Everything flows from it and is nourished by it. Customer Service is not a department…It’s an attitude.
Excellence ~ Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible.
Why Choose Kristina?
Are you looking for RESULTS?
Whether buying or selling, I have the proven ability to provide you with an organized, comfortable transition. I am a full time, FULL SERVICE Agent! I will assist you from start to finish, making sure that everything runs smoothly. I will be present for all viewings, attend all inspections, and take care of every detail.
I am supported by Rochester’s Largest Nationally Affiliated Real Estate Company and located at the #1 Multi-office RE/MAX Company in New York, RE/MAX Realty Group. With our unlimited advertising options, state of the art technology and our own marketing department, I can customize everything to fit YOUR needs.
- My strong suits ~ I am dedicated to providing you with superior service, dependable to meet your needs, punctual because I know your time is valuable, and professional to handle your business with care. With my positive attitude, strong negotiating skills and swift multi-tasking ability, you can’t go wrong!
- I will work hard to exceed your expectations. • I can work around YOUR schedule. Days, evenings and weekends, by appointment.
Why get stressed out? I can start working for you today!
- Texas Hold'em
- Volunteer Opportunities
- All of Monroe County, and surrounding areas
- Residential, First-time Homebuyers, Investment, Waterfront
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- New York State Association of Realtors, Member
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Member
- Greece Olympia PTSA, Member
- Advocate and supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Wilmont Cancer Center and Golisano Children’s Center at Strong Hospital
About Jeremias Maneiro
Better Service through the MASTERY of today's technology!
Associate Broker - Highest form of licensing in Real Estate you can achieve. Departmant of State recognizes that you have the expertise and experience to be your own Broker/Owner but that you have decided to associate with a company.
Aggressive and experienced negotiator; I work with everyone from first timers to luxury home buyers and fight to get you the best price and terms with the least amount of stress to you.
I exceed the expectations of my clients by providing immediate response to their needs and better service through the mastery of today's technology. Instant access to e-mail, Internet and cell phone.
New home construction specialist; I help my client from contract to closing. We can determine what development, floor plan, structural and product amenities best fit your needs and budget.
My highly successful 30 day marketing program will sell your home faster and for the most money possible.
I am a life-long resident of Rochester - born in the City and raised in Greece, New York.
My custom home feedback system gets accurate and honest feedback from showing agents quicker and more often. This means the house will sell faster because we are more in tune with the market.
GRI - stands for Graduate of The Realtor Institute, which is a 90 hour series of courses covering legal issues, listing and selling techniques, finance, real estate investment, construction, environmental issues, pricing, fair housing and ethics. REALTORS® who have earned the GRI are considered leaders in the real estate profession.
- Communities Served: Monroe County and surrounding areas
- Specialties:Luxury,Residential,Waterfront,New construction, Commercial Agent
- Designations: GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute, E-Pro
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Commercial, Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement, Senior Housing